Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Website for making portraits

In the past, I have spent a lot of time looking for different, interesting websites and softwares which I could use for various purposes. From time to time, I get different ideas in my mind like drawing portraits or making a blueprint of a home etc. So I recently tried to search for all those websites and in the process found a new one- http://www.pimptheface.com.

It is an interesting website where you can easily make different faces. Although I am not too happy with the options available in terms of the nose especially, there are very limited options. Nonetheless, it is very easy to make a portrait here. Here is one I made recently:

Man
"Man" at PimpTheFace.com


You can visit it and give it a try :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...