Monday, July 14, 2008

Most beautiful woman and Most handsome man















Is this the most beautiful woman in the world? And is this the most handsome man in the world?

I know you are smart and by this time you must have already figured it out a bit atleast but in case you are still wondering who these people are, and are wondering where you have seen them........
, you have not really seen them exactly because they aren't real people....but are made up of real people though.

Ok, enough of playing around. These pictures are actually morphed pictures, as you can see written on the pictures the name of the website wherein you can morph various faces together.

Most of the faces on that website are of Hollywood actors and actresses, few sports stars, singers etc. From the Hindi film Industry (India), there is Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone (!), Shilpa and Shamita Shetty (!!!) so far. Really surprising list!

It is a very interesting thing to morph various people together and it gives you a mixed face with the combined features of all. You can select the people you like or dislike, or morph a man and woman picture or two people who might be friends or even enemies ..Anyone.

As far as I am concerned, I tried to find out morphing what faces would give me the best looking man and woman. I tried various things. I searched for 'The most beautiful woman' and 'The most handsome man' in Google and whatever list I got, I morphed those top 10 women. Didn't find such list of names for men though and even on this website, majority of the pictures are of women anyways.

An interesting thing is that not necessarily the morphing of best looking top 10 women would give the best result. No, in fact it could be anything. And since you can morph 4 faces at a time, you can morph any 4 and with this morphed picture, you can morph another 3 and so on. So if you want you can morph together all the people given on that website to try and see what is the final result! I have no idea..but should really look weird.

You can even upload your own picture and morph with the celebrities or upload your favourite celebrity who is not in there or whose picture given there you don't like and so you can upload a better picture of that celebrity. But I should tell you that the pictures you upload might not give the best result as compared to the pictures that are already there on that website because of the image size and that you have to specify a lot of points like the top of head, bottom of chin, left and right side of face, a few points of eye-brows, eyes, nose, face etc.

All right. Now finally I will reveal the celebrities that I have used to morph together and get a face that I feel is the best I could get out of all the experimenting and morphing together all kinds of celebrities.

For the woman pic, the people are-
1) Catherine Zeta Jones
2)Alessandra Ambrosio
3) Cindy Crawford
Not too unexpected..is it?

And for the man pic, it was quite easy-
1)Brad Pitt (who else?)
2)David Beckham
3)George Clooney
4)Leonardo DiCaprio

I had a few other good pics too like the ones below-


Alexis-Bledel--
Allison-Mack--
Alessandra-Ambrosio--
Alicia-Silverstone






Britney-Spears--
Lindsay-Lohan--
Paris-Hilton

In case you are wondering if or why I didn't use people like Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, Aishwarya Rai, Kate Winslet, Eva Longoria etc and Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves etc, let me tell you that I used them all in various combinations and even others like Cameron Diaz, Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore, Kristin Davis and a lot more. I don't think I missed anybody while morphing although I might have not written all the names here. But I consider the topmost pics as the best ones I could get. Decide for yourself.

So do visit this website and try it out for fun, upload your own picture, try weird combinations or try to find out what gives the best looking man and woman picture. If you do indeed get very good results with any combination, do let me know!
Enjoy!

* Also there is another website which you might be knowing, for face morphing where you can make your face into various ways like Caucasian, Afro-Caribbean, East Asian, West Asian, Ape etc. You can visit that website here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interesting Fact- Our large body muscles are paralysed while we sleep – most probably to stop us from doing what we are dreaming about.

1 comment:

Teddy said...

This is so interesting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...